Essential Job Functions:
The HR Front Desk Specialist will greet and assist individuals applying for positions with Vail Resorts, answer questions from applicants, employees, and managers regarding policies and procedures, available positions, new hire and separation forms, insurance and benefits, paychecks, discounts, employees housing and more. He/She will also assist in the hiring process, including verifying I-9 documents, ensuring employees have filled out all required forms, and explaining benefits available. He/She will assist in Employee Recognition Breakfasts, Seniority Banquet, Employee Newsletter, and filing as needed. Additional duties include conducting and auditing RPOS transactions, issuing ski, golf, and bus passes, and benefit coupons, and attending hire sessions. Other duties as assigned.
Schedule: Must be able to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays from 8am-5pm
Salary: Starting at $13/hr depending on experience
Have fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and a commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, understand and comprehend English fluently.
- Previous guest service experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required.
- Previous office, administrative or front desk experience preferred.
- Previous HR experience preferred.
- Must work efficiently and prioritize while maintaining superior levels of guest service in a high pressure, busy office environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work as part of a team, multi-task and adapt to change easily.
- Strong commitment to guest service and understanding the needs of our guests (our employees)
- One season of Vail Resorts operations experience to promote familiarity with positions and the resort preferred.
- Familiarity with the Vail Valley and Vail Mountain preferred.
- Peoplesoft, RPOS and Success Factors knowledge preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Resumes required.
- In-person interviews required.
Vail Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vail Resorts - 9 months ago
Vail Resorts hopes the ski vacation business is all uphill. One of North America's leading ski resort operators, Vail Resorts operates...