Human Resources Generalist - Ellsworth, ME
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for maintaining an effective Employee Relations/Customer
Service relationship with assigned areas, and entering appropriate information into KidsPeace HRIS database.
This includes supporting the HR department and ensuring that all HR related information is current, accurate,
and distributed to the appropriate personnel within the organization.
1. Develop and maintain an effective Employee Relations/Customer Service relationship with
2. Enter all HR related data into our HRIS system.
3. Create and distribute reports as requested from the HRIS system.
4. Process new hires including appropriate documentation.
5. Distribute appropriate information to employees regarding employment, benefits, etc. assuring
all necessary documentation from employees is returned to the HR Department.
6. Special projects as assigned.
7. Answer basic HR related questions from employees.
8. Maintain and update employee files to comply with federal and state regulations.
9. Maintain and update staffing requisitions, position control and internal job posting system.
10. Complete all unemployment compensation related information and represent the organization at
unemployment compensation hearings, as necessary.
11. Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources or a related field required. Computer literacy and knowledge of common business applications. Must possess strong personal computer knowledge and skills.
The candidate must pass a Maine State clearance, which is processed by KidsPeace as well as possess a valid Driver's License.
The candidate must pass a Physical & Drug Screening & possess the ability to attend and successfully complete all KidsPeace sponsored trainings.
KidsPeace - 21 months ago