Be a part of leading our dynamic Human Resources team! Help us maximize our mission-driven and diverse culture by supporting the departmental, strategic and organizational goals, polices and practices through managing Goodwill/Easter Seal's HRIS, employee records maintenance and compliance, and employee engagement.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will…
- Oversee the support of the human resources management function provided by staff to assigned business areas.
- Support and influence Human Resources and organizational goals, policies and practices.
- Develop and maintain a strong partnership with the Business Systems, Development and Marketing, Finance and Mission Services divisions.
- Supervise and develop a diverse staff that provide HR services to assigned business areas.
- Manage HRIS and employee records systems in order to efficiently maintain accurate staff information
- Ensure compliance with internal philosophies, practices, policy/procedures, CARF standards, affirmative action and federal, state and local labor or other applicable laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE OR SKILLS:
- Six or more years of progressive HR experience, plus supervisory experience and management-related coursework.
- Experience working directly with employees in a diverse, multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in most of the following: Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Record Management, EEO/AA compliance, Unemployment, HRIS, Performance Management/Coaching, Engagement and Compensation.
- Solid knowledge of current employment laws and trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Track record of building and maintaining effective business partnerships
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and decision making skills
- Strong organization, planning and priortization skills
- Demonstrated record of achieving goals and process improvement
- Ability to quickly gain business knowledge and understand business needs and goals
- Ability to work at all levels of an organization
- Excellent attention to detail
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver's license
- More than eight years of HR experience
- Experience in most of the HR disciplines
- Experience in project management
- Experience working directly with employees in a diverse, multi-cultural environment
- PHR or SPHR Certification
Goodwill - Easter Seals Minnesota - 9 months ago