This individual will be responsible for providing regional Human Resource Generalist oversight for the Company.
- Administers various human resource programs and procedures for regional company locations.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning compliance.
- Manages employee relations including, but not limited to guidance on employee counseling, corrective discipline and integration of Company’s human resources policies.
- Oversees state and federal leave requirements.
- Provides conflict management and mediation assistance as necessary.
- Participates in developing and enhancing human resource department programs, goals and objectives.
- Oversees new hire orientation and paperwork within time restrictions.
- Oversees timely training and communication of Company benefits programs at a regional level.
- May provide regional hiring and on boarding assistance.
- This is a full-time position as defined.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A./B.S.) in Human Resource Management, Management or similar course of study from accredited four-year college or university; and five years human resources generalist or management related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. PHR/SPHR certification strongly preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish strongly preferred.
- Advanced computer skills needed. Use of Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Frequent day-time travel to regional locations, with periodic overnight travel as business needs require.
JELD-WEN, inc - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard