This position is accountable for managing the Human Resource development
efforts which directly effect the current and future needs of the Marketing and R&D divisions of Diversified Brands. This position is responsible for effectively managing all Human Resource
functions including recruitment and selection, performance management,
employee relations, progressive discipline, compensation, policy & procedure implementation and organizational development issues. This position is also responsible for consultation to managers and directors on Human Resource management concerns including problem resolution, team
building and employee development. Position coaches and counsels employees regarding career path/development and other issues.
* Minimum of 3 years but prefer 5+ years Human Resources generalist experience some as an HR Manager
* Experience as a manager of others preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven ability to manage projects and teams to build consensus and drive projects/programs through to completion
* Proven success in the implementation of process improvements/change
* Effective at employee interactions and ability to balance the employee
advocate/business partner role
* Note that this position will have dual offices - one at HQ and one at
the R&D facility in Warrensville Heights, OH
* Bachelor's Degree required.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other consideration prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or by contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Sherwin- Williams - 8 months ago
No matter how you coat it, Sherwin-Williams is one of the largest paint manufacturers in the US and worldwide (along with Akzo-Nobel, PPG...