Breckenridge - Perfect Mountain. Perfect Mountain Town.
If you want to truly experience working in Colorado, Breckenridge definitely stands out from the rest. Our authentic Colorado town has over 200 restaurants, bars, and shops, so you’re destined to find a good time in this unique, yet casual atmosphere. A friendly, laid-back vibe blends in this 150-year old authentic Victorian mining town which is full of history, character and hundreds of places to shop, dine and people watch.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the day to day operations in the Human Resources department, including but not limited to: staffing/employment, HRIS administration, performance management, employee engagement, compliance with all state & federal laws, employee relations, uniform room operations, workforce planning as well as staff development.
Requirements for this position include:
Have Fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe . These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree in HR or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years in an HR Generalist role with 2 years high level business partner experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Must have high level of competence in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently required
- High interpersonal skills; problem resolution, strong organizational and time management skills necessary to manage multiple assignments in a rapidly changing environment
- Detail-oriented and the ability to maintain composure under pressure and a professional and positive attitude
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- PHR/SPHR preferred
- Previous experience with Peoplesoft, RPOS and Success Factors preferred
Vail Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vail Resorts hopes the ski vacation business is all uphill. One of North America's leading ski resort operators, Vail Resorts operates...