Job Title: Human Resources SR Specialist-Milwaukee WI
Job ID: 315456
Location: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Human Resources Senior Specialist, Supply Chain
The Human Resources (HR) Senior Specialist will report directly to the HR Manager to implement HR plans and programs in the specific unit.
• Implement human resources programs, as assigned
• Ensure Associate interests are addressed fairly and consistently providing a great place to work
• Adhere to Company policy, procedures and employment laws
• Provide data and initial analysis to support the implementation of Human Resources standards, controls, and measurements; provides information and analysis as requested
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive personnel and other related matters
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
• College degree or related business experience preferred
• 2 – 3 years of prior business or public sector experience are required, project support experience is preferred. Familiarity with basic human resources programs preferred
jcpenney is transforming itself to become “America’s Favorite Store” – contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be a part of history. www.jcpenney.com
We are committed to diversity. jcpenney is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...