Be a part of our dynamic Human Resources team! Help us maximize our mission-driven and diverse culture by managing and facilitating HR services provided to our business partners in the areas of Finance, Mission Services and Development/Marketing Divisions. Lead a team that provides proactive, innovative, and customer-focused HR solutions to these divisions based on the knowledge of the business unit, employees and established objectives. |
As a Human Resources Supervisor, you will…
- Develop and maintain a strong partnership with the assigned business units by providing managers with guidance on employee relations issues, performance management, talent development and HR compliance issues .
- Manage and develop a diverse staff to ensure HR services, processes and programs are effectively and efficently delivered to all internal and external customers.
- Support and influence Human Resources and organizational goals, policies and practices.
- Manage the HRIS administration and employee records maintenance and compliance .
- Ensure Human Resources department compliance with CARF, affirmative action, and all labor law standards and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- Three to five years of progressive HR experience plus supervisory experience and management-related coursework.
- Expert knowledge of HR Policies/Procedures/Practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills .
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and decision making skills.
- Excellent organization, planning and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office and an HRIS system-based software.
- High integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Occasional travel is required.
- More than five years of HR experience
- Experience using ADP’s HRIS