SALARY RANGE ON THIS POSITIONS IS BETWEEN $40k-$45k
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- The Recruiter performs a variety of recruitment, employee relations, and counseling functions as assigned.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
Reviewing vacancies, clarifying requirements, and checking files for qualified applicants.
Assisting in preparing advertisements.
Understanding competitive trends and recommending innovative recruitment strategies.
Participating in job fairs, career days, and open house opportunities for applicants.
Assisting with the advertising budget and suggesting approaches to employment advertising.
Assisting to ensure that recruitment programs are in compliance with government laws and regulations.
Developing recruiting contacts with employment agencies and placement offices.
Screening, interviewing, and referring qualified applicants to supervisory staff.
Obtaining references and transcripts.
Recruiting and assisting all in-house recruits.
Recruiting all owned, managed, and private practices and clients.
Conducting exit interviews.
Evaluating turnover and identifying retention problems.
Maintaining established policies, procedures, and objectives.
Performing related work as required.
- Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement".
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- This position requires the following minimal requirements:
- Knowledge of recruitment and equal employment opportunity practices and theories.
- Knowledge of recruitment and retention principles and theories.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and the public.
- Skill in analyzing recruitment and equal employment opportunity areas.
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply clinic policy and legal requirements.
- Ability to read resumes and handwritten applications.
- Minimum two years of college is required; however, a Bachelor's degree in business or a related field is preferred.
- One to two years of experience as a recruiter or employment coordinator is required.
HCA Inc - 17 months ago