Working in Hurley Retail
will be rewarding, it will be challenging, it may well be a step towards something bigger, but it is most definitely not just another job. You'll be an ambassador of the
brand; everything we stand for: drive, determination, the unyielding commitment to excellence, these all will be a part of your everyday experience. We're committed to making every customer's experience a rewarding one, and as a member of our Retail team, your contributions are a big part of our success.
To assist store management, as a member of the
team, to achieve sales targets and ensure long-term business growth by providing premium customer service and maintaining store standards.
- Embrace and utilize customer service training principles
- Build deep connections to the customer using training principles
- Understand expectations and achieve targeted sales goals.
- Ensure 100% zone coverage
- Drive toward a high level of product expertise
- Understand and demonstrate an understanding of Retail standards (store attendance, conduct standards, Matter of Respect, etc.)
- Ensure daily restock is completed
- Ensure all merchandising standards are maintained
- Support other facets of the retail location (front of house, back of house, shipping and receiving, store opening and closing, customization, etc.) as business requires it
- Accountable for assuming all responsibilities of Store Manager's absence
- Responsible for partnering with Store Manager, internal and external partners to plan upcoming shipments, develop strategies and identify key business opportunities
- Ensure consistent planning and execution of product flow (markdowns, transitions, refill, etc.)
- Perform store opening and closing responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- High School/Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ year work experience
- Ability to understand direction and communicate in English
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and management staff
- Demonstrate a courteous and helpful attitude
- Must be able to manage personal time to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
Of course our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Hurley Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest products and apparel. Not to mention a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Hurley Retail experience.
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any final offer of employment from Hurley.
Number of Openings
Background Check Required
The Hurley Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, was incorporated in 1993. The organization raises funds and coordinates other...