Works under direct supervision to complete the hydro testing of manufactured products within established procedures.
- Operates hydro test and may read chart recorder to pressure test vessels and piping
- Hydro test specific pressure retaining items
- Works with good safety habits at all times
- Promotes and supports safety, production and positive attitude
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
- High school diploma or equivalent; and minimum one months related experience and/or training
Our core values - safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity - define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. perhaps you should be the next among us.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardles of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...