Position: Hyperion Architect
Location: Tulsa, OK
Duration: Long Term
- 7 – 10 years implementation experience with full lifecycle implementation of Hyperion EPM suite in a consulting environment.
- Functional understanding of financial, accounting and allocations concepts and relevance in managing financial or operational performance. Experience in Financial Services highly desirable.
Duties will include:
- Work with key stakeholder to understand the scope of work, priorities, and requirements for development.
- Define and document requirements for functional, data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs.
- Define time tables and project plans; analyze and estimate feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs and ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Mentoring and guidance of staff/contractor resources to deliver new capabilities in business applications or remediate issues.
- Perform or coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solution.
- Make key system design and integration decisions and communicate to impacted areas.
- Use and enforce best practice and controls in areas of methodology, architecture, security, change and configuration management and compliance.
- Perform complex applications programming activities as required.
- 3 years experience in leadership role implementing of Oracle Hyperion EPM solutions
- 3 Years total experience in roles across all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle - requirements gathering/reviews; systems and application design; development and testing
- 5 - 7 years experience with Hyperion EPM tools implementation, including HFM, Hyperion Planning, Essbase, DRM, FQDM and automation of interfaces and processes.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence, database technology and SQL.
- Experience w/ Oracle Hyperion EPM Suite 11.x (220.127.116.11 preferred)
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with any one or all of the following in the 11.x release: Hyperion Profitability Cost Management, EPMA, Calculation Manager, OBIEE, UPK
- Experience w/ installation and configuration of Hyperion applications suite.
CSI - 14 months ago