Infosys– Financial Services and Insurance – Technology Architect - US – Hyperion
Infosys has developed a world-class business consulting model to ignite technology-led transformation for enterprises. Our team is led by senior consultants with extensive experience in business strategy development. Organized around business verticals, such as banking, retail and telecom, these consultants and their teams ensure that our solutions are enriched with all the advantages that deep domain expertise brings
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
This position may require 70% travel
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- At least 7 years of experience with Hyperion
- At least 4 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
- At least 5 years hands on experience in Hyperion product suite with specialized skills in one of the following products: Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Essbase and Hyperion Financial Reporting. Other skills preferred are: FDQM, DRM, ODI, HCM and HPCM.
- At least 3 years of experience in project execution
- Experience in integrating various financial systems from Hyperion standpoint and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
- Analytical skills to help team with problem/incident management, root cause analysis, data management and integration related issues.
- At least 3 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations; build tomorrow’s enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks us 19th among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we are at it, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you .
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Infosys Technologies is one of India's leading technology services firms, mainly providing software development and engineering to...