Provide support and assistance to the Technical Infrastructure team ensuring optimum effectiveness and efficiency. Assume TI projects on an as needed basis.
Monday – Friday – 4 days per week – flexible schedule between 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
• Assist Ottawa IT Department on projects and production support as needed.
• Perform maintenance and troubleshooting functions on DC RF Devices, Access Points and other pieces of Wireless Infrastructure.
• Support Ottawa TI Technicians on testing, patching and maintenance of DC Server Inventory.
• Write training documentation and perform end user training on equipment as needed.
• Compile budgetary documentation for Ottawa equipment. Assist Ottawa TI team in preparing budget presentations.
• Work independently on special projects as necessary and other duties as assigned.
• Minimum high school education required.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT related field preferred.
• High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite (including Publisher), Outlook & Internet applications
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service demonstrated through positive actions.
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
• Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
American Eagle Outfitters
- 2 years ago - save job