McCarthy's Corporate IT Department is seeking a Customer Support Analyst to provide IT support to over 1500 end users nationwide. We currently have openings in our St. Louis, MO and Phoenix, AZ offices.
• Solve I.T. Level 1 and 2 applications software and hardware problems
• Assist callers with connectivity problems in standalone and network environment
• Support office personnel in a timely manner
• Escalate and dispatch service as directed by McCarthy procedures
• Log and maintain status of calls using help desk software
• Keep users informed as to status of open calls
• Work within documented SLA’s regarding call backs, escalations and resolutions
• Escalate complex problems to next level of support
• Additional Technology projects as assigned.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Excellent customer service and communications skills.
• 3-5 years previous help desk experience required.
• A+ Certification preferred.
• High level of professionalism.
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
• Ability to diagnose/solve problems in hardware, applications and operating systems over the phone and desk side.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Working knowledge of Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Intermediate knowledge of networking and computer hardware required.
• Experience supporting and administering mobile devices required
** Position can be located in our St. Louis, MO or Phoenix, AZ offices.
McCarthy - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -