Functions and Responsibilities:
• Bring strong creative, conceptual and problem-solving skills to translate conceptual ideas into design solutions.
• Assess information from multiple sources (business needs and users goals, technical constraints, UX research…) and synthesize it in order to develop the experience brief during the inception phase.
• Create and effectively present UX deliverables (wireframes, workflows, prototypes, etc.) to explain and negotiate design solutions to key stakeholders.
• Request and incorporate relevant UX research and data from customer feedback to appropriately inform design decisions.
• Define UX performance metrics.
• Create, maintain and share project documentation.
3+ years experience in comparable roles.
• Information Architecture and User Experience Design
• Proven track record delivering high quality work while hitting commitments and timeframes based on product and business requirements.
• Ability to successfully execute on, and load balance across, multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Strategic thinking while executing with great attention to detail.
• Experience working on mobile projects specifically for Android or iPhone applications.
• Proficient to expert in Microsoft Visio, OmniGraffle or Axure.
Horizontal Integration participates in Everify