IA SYSTEMS ANALYST - Available Now
This position has travel between Cherry Point and New River which is local travel reimbursable qualified. This work supports the local base training division doing IA and Systems Engineering.
Secret security clearance necessary.
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Implement DISA STIGS on Aviation Training Simulators
- Maintain ATO's (Authority To Operate) for the Aviation Training Simulators
- Implement baseline standards and SOP's for IA related functions for the Aviation Training Simulators
- Advise and consult the ISE (In-Service Engineers) on IA related issues
- Verify and Validate IA compliance of other contracting entities contracted to perform IA related work on the Aviation
- Training Simulators
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience. Must be compliant with DoD 8570 certification, i.e.; MCSE, MCSA or equivalent. Must have directly related experience in systems administration and analysis. (Years of experience can be substituted for the degree requirement.)
Rollout Systems, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer very competitive compensation and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, paid vacation/sick/personal leave.
Apply here or at our website: www.rolloutsys.com.
Phone calls 301-862-1114
Rollout Systems, LLC equals:
IT services that work for you.
Logistics management and services that work for you.
Unique solutions for...