An opportunity to join the Latin America Debt Capital Markets team as a Vice President. The experience, knowledge and commitment to serving the interests of our clients make Credit Suisse's Latin American Debt Capital Markets team one of the most innovative and insightful in the industry. The Latin America Debt Capital Markets team serves institutions in more than 20 countries providing investment, financing and liability management solutions to a broad spectrum of Latin American clients including financial institutions, governments, corporates. The LatAm DCM group bridges investment banking functions with sales and trading, and is ideal for anyone wanting a career combining both sides of the business. |
Vice Presidents are responsible for:
• Presenting, originating, structuring, negotiating and executing debt capital market and liability management transactions for corporate, sovereign, quasi-sovereign and financial institution clients, including: analyzing economic, credit and financial conditions of clients with a focus on debt capital markets
• Developing, presenting, winning and executing detailed marketing strategies for international bond financing transactions
• Coordinating with other Credit Suisse Emerging Market teams to jointly originate, structure and execute transactions Leading the internal approval process of all proposals in coordination with client coverage teams
• Developing and maintaining senior client relationships
• Conducting due diligence on clients locally in Latin America
• Training, supervising and coordinating associates and analysts in the preparation and review of proposals related to the origination and structuring of transactions as well as documentation and other materials related to the execution of debt capital markets transactions
Interested candidates must have completed an MBA or equivalent graduate degree and have at least four years of relevant Investment Banking experience. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks candidates with a common set of abilities:
• Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
• Demonstrated ability to manage deal teams
• Extensive understanding of deal structuring
• Ability to independently interpret and discuss analytical data
• Demonstrated academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
• Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
Credit Suisse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
To the extent permitted or required by applicable law, a candidate who is offered employment will be subject to a criminal record check and other background checks.
Credit Suisse (USA) is one of the top US investment banks, offering advisory services on mergers and acquisitions, raising capital,...