Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a IBM z/OS Mainframe Performance Analyst for a Long Term Project in Bloomington, IL below is the Detail requirement
Job Title: IBM z/OS Mainframe Performance Analyst
Location: Bloomington, IL
Duration: Long Term
Skills and Experience:
Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience .
- The performance analyst provides performance related analysis design, and consulting in the creation and support of Clients information technology infrastructure and systems.
- The overall objective of a performance analyst is to ensure that the systems in use at Clients are properly sized and tuned to provide our business customers with adequate but not excessive systems resources to meet day-to-day demands while providing an acceptable level of service.
- Knowledge of the various hardware components associated with IBM host systems.
- Knowledge of IBM z/OS operating system software and sub-systems (e.g. DB2, CICS, IMS, MVS, USS, and WebSphere.)
- Prior experience with analysis and reporting of application resource utilization and performance.
- Knowledge and working experience with the following tools: Mainview(IMS,DB2 & CICs), TDS, BMC accounting reports (similar to IBM Performance expert accounting reports),strobe and RMF.
- is not remote work.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.