About Beacon Partners
As one of the largest healthcare management consulting firms, Beacon Partners helps healthcare organizations navigate regulatory challenges, meet organizational goals, and achieve the highest level of patient care. Our strategic advisory and technology services assist clients with improving overall operational, clinical and financial performance through large scale EHR and full HIS implementation and optimization, ACO readiness, ICD-10 strategy, Meaningful Use implementation, business intelligence & analytics, HIPAA privacy and security, and much more. Our consultants have extensive experience working with all major healthcare IT systems including: Epic, GE, MEDITECH, Allscripts, McKesson, Siemens and all types of healthcare provider organizations.
Beacon Partners is actively seeking ICD-10 Project Managers to fulfill client needs across the country. If you are seeking your next ICD-10 Project Management assignment, please apply today!
- Lead Operations, Revenue Cycle, and IT assessment and implementation for ICD-10
- ICD-10 expertise support for the ICD-10 Program Director and team
- Project management of selected HIM ICD-10 workstreams
Experience & Knowledge:
- Extensive ICD-10 project management experience
- Healthcare operations experience
- Revenue Cycle experience
- Skilled with Microsoft Project and suite of Microsoft Office tools (Power Point, Excel, Word) required.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical and/or healthcare area required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- Clinical credentials, certifications, etc. (RN, BSN, LPN) preferred.
DISCLOSURE Beacon Partners requires full background check of all hires within our consulting services in order to comply with client regulations. Background check includes: criminal check, national sex offender registry, OIG sanction check, driving record, education, and drug test.