ICD-10 Transition Consultant for Health System in Michigan - BSX1658ET
Health system in northern Michigan is seeking an ICD-10 Transition Consultant.
Salary Midpoint is $96k. Full benefits and relocation assistance.
1. Provide technical management expertise to ensure appropriate ICD-10 training for associates.
2. Works with the URO and Missionary Organization (MO) Learning and Development managers to coordinate ICD-10 training at the MOs.
3. Provide information to the Accountable Executives detailing training results.
4. Provide direct support, consultation and education in all areas related to the ICD-10 training function.
1. Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding as normally obtained through an Associate or Bachelor's degree in Health Information Management or a related field.
2. Minimum of 5 years' coding experience.
3. Requires ICD-10 trainer certification through AHIMA.
4. Previous training, teaching or presentation experience required.
5. Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, share leadership environment.
6. Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring, with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy of the organization.
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume in Word format as an attachment to ELAINE THOMPSON at ELAINE@HEALTHCAREJOBS.NET REFER TO JOB BSX1658.