AXIOM Systems, Inc. is the premier healthcare IT and business solutions provider specializing in support for the system integration, implementation, enterprise reporting, HIPAA and EDI needs of healthcare organizations. AXIOM is unique in its ability to develop and implement practical, effective solutions based on its deep knowledge of the healthcare industry.
To support its clients AXIOM is looking to fill an ICD-10 Test Manager position . The ideal candidates will have experience working as part of a team or as a team lead within a consulting environment and will have:
Relocation is not required, though weekly travel is.
The Test Manager will:
- Create and maintain the ICD-10 UAT Project Plan – integrate with the overall ICD-10 and QA project plans
- Determine staffing needs for ICD-10 Testing
- Write job descriptions for ICD-10 Testers, Defect Manager, and Business Analyst
- Write the Testing Strategy and Approach – high level methodology
- Write the Testing Process – includes testing standards and expectations.
- Evaluate testing and defect management tools
- Write the Defect Management Process
- Work with Communications Manager to develop External Trading Partner communication relative to ICD-10 Testing
- Facilitate coordination with the client for establishment of the UAT Environment
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong ICD-10 experience
- Strong Testing background and Project Management
- Proven consulting experience with ability to work at both the senior manager level and staff level.
- Self-starter, problem solver and willing to travel.
Axiom Systems - 18 months ago
AXIOM Systems was founded in 1996 with the idea that a dedicated group of Healthcare technology professionals could thrive by providing...