AXIOM Systems, Inc. is the premier healthcare IT and business solutions provider specializing in support for the system integration, implementation, enterprise reporting, HIPAA and EDI needs of healthcare organizations. AXIOM is unique in its ability to develop and implement practical, effective solutions based on its deep knowledge of the healthcare industry.
To support its clients AXIOM is looking to fill an ICD-10 Testing Consultant position . The ideal candidates will have experience working as part of a team or as a team lead within a consulting environment and will have:
Relocation is not required, though weekly travel is.
The Testing Consultant will assist in developing a test strategy and solution for end-to-end application testing for ICD-10 remediation and other concurrent business requirements as a result of the ICD-10 implementation.
- The Testing Consultant will work collaboratively with the Test Manager, the ICD-10 Program Manager, the QA Manager, and the Development Team Manager.
- The Testing Consultant will assist in developing a test strategy and solution for end-to-end application testing for ICD-10 remediation and other concurrent business requirements.
- Interacts with business owners, vendors and partners to ensure seamless test case development, test data development, and execution of test cases. Accountable for the quality of the development and execution of test cases and data for the ICD-10 Project in relation to internal and external partners.
- Preparation of test data, including the manipulation of raw EDI files (5010 experience).
- Partners closely with functional areas, teams and external partners to incorporate best practices, drive test engineering excellence, and bring new test methodologies to the team.
- Proactively reviews defect trends to identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements and comprehends and complies with best practices, professional standards, internal policies, and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of experience working in a Payer environment (preferably Medicaid).
- Strong regulation knowledge of both HIPAA 5010 transaction set and ICD-10 initiatives.
- Must have strong previous experience in the HIPAA transaction set.
- Deep knowledge of healthcare operations (preferably Medicaid), Payer business processes, and EDI infrastructures.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Strong analytical and technical skill.
- Strong methodology understanding, and have assisted in the design, development or testing of a technology integration project.
- Proven consulting experience with ability to work at both the senior manager level and staff level.
- Experienced in developing and execution of business test scenarios and use cases.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and communication skills (verbal and writing).
- Self-starter, problem solver and willing to travel.
- Previous experience in conducting impact assessment is a plus.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Tool Suite.
Axiom Systems - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
AXIOM Systems was founded in 1996 with the idea that a dedicated group of Healthcare technology professionals could thrive by providing...