AXIOM Systems, Inc. is the premier healthcare IT and business solutions provider specializing in support for the system integration, implementation, enterprise reporting, HIPAA and EDI needs of healthcare organizations. AXIOM is unique in its ability to develop and implement practical, effective solutions based on its deep knowledge of the healthcare industry.
To support its clients AXIOM is looking to fill an ICD-10 Training Course Designer position . The ideal candidates will have experience working as part of a team or as a team lead within a consulting environment and will have:
Relocation is not required, though weekly travel is.
The Training Course Designer will be responsible for developing ICD-10 communications and training courses for internal and external audiences for ICD-10 remediation and as a result of the ICD-10 implementation.
- The Training Course Designer must be able to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment that demands high quality, creativity, and consistency.
- This position requires solid instructional design skills that map to the quality demands of the 21st century adult learner. This Training CourseDesigner will be expected to set creative standards for a blended approach to delivery for both communication and training needs.
- This person should be highly motivated with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. This person should also be capable of leading the development of creative course materials that engages the participant in the learning process. Additional benefits would include Medicaid knowledge and instructional design experience that includes developing both instructor-led and self-paced training delivered
through a variety of methods including classroom, web, and mobile devices.
Prior classroom experience teaching trainers how to deliver training successfully to a variety of audiences is also required.
- Some travel to various locations may be required to plan with internal and external partners and deliver training to providers and/or trading partners.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of experience working in a healthcare environment (preferably Medicaid), required.
- At least 5 years instructional design experience creating innovative, blended learning training solutions.
- Strong regulation knowledge of both HIPAA 5010 transaction set and ICD-10 initiatives.
- Lead collaborative projects, processes and facilitate agreement; work effectively as a team member.
- Keep up-to-date and current with technical skills and technologies relevant to the position.
- Take initiative and contribute openly to the project.
- Work towards developing solutions in close partnership with internal and external partners.
- Engage in open feedback forums to elevate the overall standard of performance.
- Assess course materials for revision and continuous improvement purposes.
- Ability to create media-based elements to support classroom training activities
Axiom Systems - 24 months ago
AXIOM Systems was founded in 1996 with the idea that a dedicated group of Healthcare technology professionals could thrive by providing...