Duration: 6 mos
The PID Developer will be responsible for performing the development, testing, implementation, debugging, maintaining and documenting software components in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices of support, of Client systems and processes for the Product Identification System (PID).
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop programming specifications as needed.
• Analyze, code, unit, system, integration and regression test a variety of application programs in Batch (MVS) & Online (CICS) environments using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
• Assist with Developing test scripts for system and integration testing.
• Provide status reporting to team lead and manager on regular basis.
The ideal candidates should possess:
• Bachelor’s degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in an Information Systems position.
• 4 – 6 years experience in systems analysis, design or programming and the associated development methodologies.
• COBOL, SQL, DB2, TSO, MVS JCL, CICS, IMS
• 4 - 6 years experience in systems analysis, design or programming and the associated development methodologies with medium size or medium level complexity projects.
• Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
• Strong analytical and technical skills.
• Ability to interact well in a team environment.
• Strong organization, problem-solving and decision making skills.
• Sterling Software Connect: Direct and MQ-Series
Professional Data Dimensions - 16 months ago