IDGa Product Development Intern (BS Level)
Job Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Methodical problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Minimum of 3 months experience with software/programming languages (i.e. C, C++, C#, Visural.NET/Baics, Java, Perl, Python, etc.)
Feb 4, 2013
Mar 30, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 13 months ago