The Implementation Specialist works in our Implementation Services group and assists with new client implementations of our commercial software application. The Specialist understands business requirements and follows a methodology and best practice for implementation of our software product. Working with SQL Scripts, Access, Excel, and conversion utilities, the Specialist will Extract, Transform, and Load data from client and seed the Mistras software application. Must be customer focused and detailed oriented.
• Develops project plans and analysis of new customer acquisitions
• Defines implementation plans based on requirements and resource availability
• Develop production quality scripts/code that is maintainable, readable, commented and unit tested under minimal supervision
• Efficiently troubleshoot, diagnose, and debug issues by applying best practices with guidance
• Work well in a team environment and demonstrate willingness to work across teams and departments
• Develop the ability to plan and provide estimates on tasks
• Maintain documentation related to conversions and clients for future uses
• Ability to manage workflow and time to meet deadlines and customer expectations
• Accountability and ownership of customer issues and escalations and coordination with other internal divisions
• Excellent communication skills with customers and internal resources
Essential Education/Attributes/Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, MIS, Business, or related field preferred.
• Strong communication and problem solving ability.
• High degree of accountability and responsibility for your work.
• Ability to interpret abstract technical ideas and concepts effectively
• General technology skills (databases, SQL, Access)
• General PC office skills with: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS project, Outlook.
• Demonstrate strong customer service focus and ability to establish and maintain a high level of user trust and confidence.
• Works well with others and can foster a team approach for solution development.
Mistras is an equal opportunity employer.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, MIS, Business, or related field preferred.
MISTRAS Group, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a global provider of technology-enabled, non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions used to evaluate the...