Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has Pharmacy clients located in Indianapolis, Indiana area with needs for LICENSED PHARMACISTS for part-time PRN temporary shifts! Immediate specific shift needs are 4/18 and later (see below)
- Temporary or "PRN". Temporary or "PRN". Shifts
- Immediate specific shift needs are
- 4/18 10a-3p (NW Indy LTC)
- 4/27 10a-5p (NW Indy LTC)
- 5/14,15,16,17 8:30a-6:30p and Sat, May 18th, 8:30a-12:30p [Greenfield (East of Indy) Community Pharmacy]
- The primary initial position involves checking prepared medications before they go out (scan Rx labels, then product). Also, you may be checking unit-dose pre-packaging, checking and/or preparing emergency drug kits, compounding, etc.
- Additional functions may include utilization of the computer system to perform clinical review of orders entered by the pharmacy technicians.
- Bachelor´s degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy or Pharmacy
- Current license in the state of practice.
- Experience in high-volume pharmacy operations (such as LTC, mail order, retail) a plus.
- IV clinical experience is a plus! Basic kinetics dosing skills and ability to answer dosing questions by prescribers and nurses will increase your importance on the team and potential lead to further assignments.