Pharmacy staffing agency has a Long Term Care Pharmacy client located in NW Indianapolis, Indiana with a need for Indiana-Registered PHARMACY TECHNICIANS.
- Pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 7a - 10p (sometimes later)
- Saturdays and Sundays 8a - 4:30p (sometimes later)
- If you're not available to work entire days/evenings, please go ahead and apply, anyway!
None known, but potential for hire by client pharmacy!
Must be Indiana-Registered PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
~$10/hr for 1-3 years cumulative experience
~$12/hr for 3-5 years cumulative experience
~$14/hr for 5+ years cumulative experience
***with potential pay upgrades to those who master all challenges and move into more complex roles
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS: (With or without the aid of mechanical devices and/or reasonable accommodation) Some positions require lifting to waist height and carry up to 15 pounds for approximately 100 feet regularly, may be required to enter hot or cold, warehouse, requires occasional climbing, bending or stooping. All jobs may require ability to sit or stand and walk for entire shift, ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- GOOD MEMORY SKILLS / QUICK LEARNER
- Computer literacy (basic skills)
- Detail orientation, results orientation (GET 'ER DONE), teamwork and oral communication!
- Drug-Free and clean background checks
- Good and relevant supervisor-based references
- Must have a checking account for ACH of payroll (pay is every other Friday for work done thru the previous Sunday). We do not pay in cash or cash cards.
- Must communicate well with us (the staffing agency) via email.
- Must be able to dress according to pharmacy policy (usually business casual - no jeans, miniskirts, etc.)
- Once you commit to a shift, we will expect you to stick to it.
We are an equal opportunity employer
FlexibleRx - 16 months ago