Guthy|Renker Fulfillment Services is actively hiring for In-Bound Call Center Agents to work in our exciting State-of-the-Art facility in Arden!
Are you tired of your dead-end job? Need Benefits w/competitive pay? Do you desire a professional and challenging position with great rewards? Or perhaps you just need additional income? Well look no further…we have the perfect position waiting for you!
APPLY NOW FOR OUR INBOUND ON-SITE CALL CENTER AGENT (CUSTOMER SERVICE) POSITION
FULL-TIME SHIFTS AVAILABLE TO START AS EARLY AS MONDAY, JUNE 24TH!
***Depending on Experience***
We offer Shift Premium Pay for Evening, Nights and Weekends
Working with the confines of our local and exciting, state-of-the-Art Call Center, our In-Bound Agents answer customer service phone calls for well-known personal skin and hair care, vitamins/food supplements, wellness/fitness products as well as entertainment lines. If you desire to work for a leading edge company that handles first rate products and services, then apply today!
Agents must effectively offer up-sells and attempt to save canceling customers while fostering optimal customer relations.
G|R Fulfillment Services requires successful results of Drug Screens (when applicable) and Background Checks as part of any conditional offer.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute preferred.
- A strong working knowledge and proficiency using Personal Computers (PC specific, not MAC) including the skills necessary to understand and communicate with computers (hardware and software basics, file management, computer networks, email and the Internet).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Previous customer service or prior work experience dealing with the public and/or experience in a call center environment preferred.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Light duty data entry required.
- Little physical effort required. Sitting is required 100% of the time.
- Exposed to normal office environment.
- Must be able to work in a structured, fast-paced, multi-task, deadline oriented and demanding environment.
TRAINING AND WORK SCHEDULING REQUIREMENTS:
TRAINING SCHEDULE (FULL-TIME):
Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm (1st Week), Mon-Wed & Fri 9:00am-5:30pm (2nd Week); Mon 9:00am-5:30pm (3rd Week) – TOTAL OF 2+ WEEKS OF TRAINING. (Training may be subject to change around Holidays!)
NOTE: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO TRAIN FULL-TIME FOR THE PERIODS LISTED ABOVE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS FULL-TIME, ON-SITE POSITION. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN ACCOMODATE THESE TRAINING REQUIREMENTS!
WORK SCHEDULE (FULL-TIME):
Sun-Sat: 10am-8pm; 12pm-10pm; 2pm-12am (Please note that you will be required to work one day of the weekend)
NOTE: YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME DURING ONE OF THE 10-HOUR WINDOWS OF AVAILABILITY LISTED ABOVE, SUNDAY THRU SATURDAY, IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN ACCOMODATE THESE WORK SCHEDULING REQUIREMENTS!
GUTHY|RENKER FULFILLMENT SERVICES OFFERS A VERY GENEROUS BENEFITS PACKAGE TO OUR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES INCLUDING:
- 401 (k),
- Medical, Dental,
- Vision, Life,
- Paid Holidays,
- Flexible Spending Program
- A Vacation Plan.
- AND Paid Training
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to be considered for this exciting position, we encourage you to file an application TODAY on-line @ www.GRFS.com
Thank you for your interest in a Career with Guthy|Renker Fulfillment Services. An Excellent Opportunity Awaits You!
CareerBuilder - 21 months ago