Guthy|Renker Fulfillment Services is actively hiring for In-Bound Call Center Agents to work in our exciting Call Center OR Remotely from Home! |
Tired of your dead-end job? Need Benefits w/competitive pay? Do you desire a professional and challenging position with great rewards? Or perhaps you just need additional income? Well look no further…we have the perfect position waiting for you!
APPLY NOW FOR OUR ON-SITE CALL CENTER AGENT (CUSTOMER SERVICE) POSITION
FULL AND PART TIME ON-SITE SHIFTS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
Tired of the daily traffic grind? Do you like the idea and convenience of working from home? Or perhaps you just need additional income? Then why not save money and time by becoming one our professional @Home Call Center Agents. If you are looking for benefits w/competitive pay and have the desire to work in a professional and challenging position within the confines of your home, then look no further…this is the perfect position for you!
APPLY NOW FOR OUR @HOME CALL CENTER AGENT POSITION (CUSTOMER SERVICE) POSITION
FULL AND PART-TIME @HOME SHIFTS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
(Certain Technical Requirements Apply)
AT-HOME POSITION ONLY AVAILABLE FOR RESIDENTS OF NORTH CAROLINA
***Depending on Experience***
We offer Shift Premium Pay for Evening, Nights and Weekends
Whether in our exciting Call Center or remotely @Home, our In-Bound Agents answer customer service phone calls for well-known personal skin and hair care, vitamins/food supplements, wellness/fitness products as well as entertainment lines. If you desire to work for a leading edge company that handles first rate products and services, then apply today!
General Requirements G|R Fulfillment Services requires successful results of Background Checks as part of any conditional offer.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute preferred.
- A strong working knowledge and proficiency using Personal Computers (PC specific, not MAC) including the skills necessary to understand and communicate with computers (hardware and software basics, file management, computer networks, email and the Internet).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Previous customer service or prior work experience dealing with the public and/or experience in a call center environment preferred.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Light duty data entry required.
- Little physical effort required. Sitting is required 100% of the time.
- Exposed to normal office environment.
- Must be able to work in a structured, fast-paced, multi-task, deadline oriented and demanding environment.
- Must be a resident of North Carolina.
- Must be highly motivated to sell.
- Employee must have a quiet and comfortable working environment at home that will permit the employee, when working, to focus exclusively on customers needs without interruption and will be free of disruptions that might be discernible by the customer (e.g., audible sounds of children, pets, background conversations, appliances, electronic devices of any kind, traffic, etc.). The work environment, as far as the customer is concerned, must duplicate an office environment as closely as possible so that the customer will not know that the employee if working from home.
- Must meet the technical, training and work scheduling requirements of the position (See our Website for specific details)
TRAINING AND WORK SCHEDULING REQUIREMENTS (ON-SITE OR @HOME):
TRAINING SCHEDULE (FULL OR PART-TIME):
Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm (1 WEEK), 9:00am-5:30pm (2 WEEKS) – TOTAL OF 3 WEEKS OF TRAINING.
NOTE: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO TRAIN FULL-TIME FOR THREE WEEKS DURING THE HOURS LISTED ABOVE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EITHER A PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME POSITION (ON-SITE OR @HOME). PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN ACCOMMODATE THESE TRAINING REQUIREMENTS!
WORK SCHEDULE (FULL OR PART-TIME):
Sun-Sat: 10am-8pm; 12pm-10pm; 2pm-12am (Please note that you will be required to work one day of the weekend)
NOTE: YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK EITHER FULL OR PART-TIME DURING ONE OF THE 10-HOUR WINDOWS OF AVAILABILITY LISTED ABOVE, SUNDAY THRU SATURDAY, IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN ACCOMMODATE THESE WORK SCHEDULING REQUIREMENTS!
GUTHY|RENKER FULFILLMENT SERVICES OFFERS A GENEROUS BENEFITS PACKAGE TO INCLUDE:
FULL TIME EMPLOYEES:
- 401 (k),
- Medical, Dental,
- Vision, Life,
- Paid Holidays,
- Flexible Spending Program
- A Vacation Plan.
- AND Paid Training
PART TIME EMPLOYEES:
- 401 (k),
- A Vacation Plan.
- AND Paid Training
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to be considered for either position, we encourage you to file an application TODAY on-line @
Thank you for your interest in a Career with Guthy|Renker Fulfillment Services. An Excellent Opportunity Awaits You!
CareerBuilder - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard