BarkerGilmore has been engaged to identify an IP Counsel for one of the world’s leading technology companies located in Raleigh, NC. The attorney in this position will be a key member of the IP legal team responsible for managing our client’s trademark portfolio including licensing and marketing activities. This opportunity is perfect for the IP attorney looking to make an impact at a corporation where IP law is critical to the organization. As a leader in their industry, our client has exciting, cutting edge legal work that few companies can offer.
If you are an IP attorney with significant experience in the technology industry, particularly open source software, looking for an opportunity to engage in a wide range of trademark and licensing legal work, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We have a close relationship with the managing counsel and will be able to provide direct access and quick feedback on your candidacy.
Following are a few key points making this opportunity especially interesting:
• Work for one of the world’s most admired companies.
• Be a part of an energetic corporate culture where creativity, integrity, and enthusiasm for work are evident.
• Enjoy career challenges with varied legal work and complex transactions.
The ideal experience necessary for this stellar opportunity includes:
• JD from a prominent law school.
• 7 to 15 years of legal experience, some corporate legal experience preferred.
• Extensive experience with trademark portfolio management, including licensing, patent and copyright matters.
• Commercial transaction experience involving IP issues required.
• Experience in the technology industry required.
• Open source software knowledge is strongly preferred.
• Innovative thinker with a passion for technology.
To be immediately considered, please reply with your resume. Candidates possessing the necessary credentials will be contacted immediately. Due to our strict confidentiality policy, your information will never be sent to anyone without your expressed written authorization.
- 2 years ago - save job