Our fortune 500 client located in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago has an immediate need for a IT Help Desk Analyst. Would you like to work for one of the largest, most respected ecommerce IT shops in the Chicagoland area?
Essential Primary Functions:
- Gather Outlook data from internal coworkers.
- Perform scripted PowerShell with information gathered to bulk upload data into existing Exchange environment.
- Open/Close incidents and services requests.
- Update incidents and service requests.
- Keep coworkers informed of the status of their tickets.
- Ensure follow-up is performed with level 2/3 support.
- Meet all productivity and quality goals as measured by the department.
- Ability to work under direct supervision.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Desktop product line.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Active Directory
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Prior history with call tracking system.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple issues at once.
- Flexible working hours.
Monster - 2 years ago