Charter College , an established and growing career college with locations in Washington, Alaska, and Southern California is seeking a qualified Computerized Accounting Instructor. Our Canyon Country, CA is rapidly expanding and we are looking for talented instructors to join our faculty.
Our Faculty has the commitment and drive to help students achieve their dreams. Do you belong on our team?
The philosophy of Charter College is to provide a unique educational path for students that will lead to successful job performance and satisfaction in the health care, business, and legal industries.
As an association of caring and concerned administration; qualified, experienced and certified instructors, the College directs students not only to the highest level of academic achievement and performance but also to the nourishment of personal and professional growth.
- Prepare a syllabus consistent with course descriptions for each course to be taught
- Impress upon each student the importance of exhibiting appropriate conduct in the work setting
- Acquire feedback to determine whether students understand each segment of the course
- Maintain academic standards
- Evaluate students' progress often and share those evaluations with them promptly
- Be available to students with concerns
- Review and be guided by student evaluations of instruction
- Play an intricate role in student retention efforts
- Serve on faculty committees
- Attend and participate in official college functions
- Keep on file official transcripts of your formal studies
- Enroll in such courses of study and participate in such programs of professional growth
We are committed to diversity. Charter College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (EOE)
- BA/BS in Accounting or Business AND a minimum of three (3) years of accounting experience
- Master's Degree preferred
- CPA and prior teaching experience are desired but not required
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Special Note : Immediately following the submission of your application you will be asked to take an assessment. This assessment helps us match your talents and attributes to our positions. Keep in mind if you choose to not participate in the assessment you will not be considered for the position. If you are applying for multiple positions, please be aware that you only need to complete the assessment once.
**Please save the below link so that you can refer back to the assessment link and instructions: http://www.chartercollege.edu/jobs/apply_to_charter_college.html
Charter College - 19 months ago
Fortunately for some, you don't need an official charter to make your way to the fast track. Through an accelerated semester schedule,...