Description: Charter College, a fast growing career college in Lynnwood, WA, seeks enthusiastic instructors driven by the success of student achievements. It is the philosophy of Charter College to provide a unique educational path for students that will lead to successful job performance and job satisfaction in health care, business, and legal industries. An association of caring and concerned administration; qualified, experienced and certified instructors; the College directs students not only to the highest level of academic achievement and performance but also to the nourishment of personal and professional growth.
Our Lynnwood campus is rapidly expanding. We are looking for part time Legal Assistant/Paralegal instructors who have the commitment and drive to help students achieve their dreams.
The blended course environment enables instructors to offer students a greater range of learning avenues. It blends face-to-face interaction such as in-class discussions, active group work, live lectures, and lab work with web-based technologies such as discussion boards, open forums and utilizing a learning management system. This allows us to offer a more active learning and flexible scheduling for the students, while maintaining the value of a face to face learning environment.
- Prepare for each course to be taught a syllabus consistent with course descriptions
- Impress upon each student the importance of exhibiting appropriate conduct in the work setting
- Acquire feedback to determine whether students understand each segment of the course
- Maintain academic standards
- Evaluate students' progress often and share those evaluations with them promptly
- Be available to students with concerns
- Review and be guided by student evaluations of instruction
- Play an intricate role in student retention efforts
- Serve on faculty committees
- Attend and participate in official college functions
- Keep on file official transcripts of your formal studies
- Enroll in such courses of study and participate in such programs of professional growth
We currently have adjunct (part-time) positions available for both morning and evening classes..
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (Monday-Thursday)
6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (Monday-Thursday)
- Certified Paralegal Required -JD preferred
- Qualified candidates must possess a minimum of 3 years field experience
- Preference will go to those who are experienced career education instructors in each of these programs.
Special Note : Immediately following the submission of your application you will be asked to take an assessment. This assessment helps us match your talents and attributes to our positions. Keep in mind if you choose to not participate in the assessment you will not be considered for the position. If you are applying for multiple positions, please be aware that you only need to complete the assessment once.
**Please save the below link so that you can refer back to the assessment link and instructions:
We are committed to diversity. Charter College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE
Fortunately for some, you don't need an official charter to make your way to the fast track. Through an accelerated semester schedule,...