Charter College, LLC seeks enthusiastic instructors driven by the success of student achievements. It is the philosophy of Charter College to provide a unique educational path for students that will lead to successful job performance and job satisfaction in health care industries. An association of caring and concerned administration; qualified, experienced and certified instructors; the College directs students not only to the highest level of academic achievement and performance but also to the nourishment of personal and professional growth.
Our Canyon Country campus is seeking Adjunct Medical Assistant instructors to teach either morning or afternoon classes and who have the commitment and drive to help students achieve their dreams.
This is an adjunct (part-time) evening position:
- Prepare for each course to be taught a syllabus consistent with course descriptions
- Impress upon each student the importance of exhibiting appropriate conduct in the work setting
- Acquire feedback to determine whether students understand each segment of the course
- Maintain academic standards
- Evaluate students' progress often and share those evaluations with them promptly
- Be available to students with concerns
- Review and be guided by student evaluations of instruction
- Play an intricate role in student retention efforts
- Serve on faculty committees
- Attend and participate in official college functions
- Keep on file official transcripts of your formal studies
- Enroll in such courses of study and participate in such programs of professional growth
6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- Certification as a Medical Assistant
- NCCT Certification
- Excellent customer service skills
- College degree prefered
- Experience as a supervisor, mentor or trainer a plus
- A minimum of 3 years field experience a must
- Special Note : Immediately following the submission of your application you will be asked to take an assessment. This assessment helps us match your talents and attributes to our positions. Keep in mind if you choose to not participate in the assessment you will not be considered for the position. If you are applying for multiple positions, please be aware that you only need to complete the assessment once.
**Please save the below link so that you can refer back to the assessment link and instructions:
We are committed to diversity. Prospect Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Fortunately for some, you don't need an official charter to make your way to the fast track. Through an accelerated semester schedule,...