Need Allen Bradley PLC Programming & Troubleshooting Experience |
This position requires high level of hands-on knowledge of manufacturing equipment, practices, machine maintenance, instrumentation, repair skills and systems; including PC, robotics, Allen-Bradley PLC (& others) programming and Factory Talk View SCADA. Interface with engineering staff, organize work load and work effectively toward milestones with minimal direction from manager and advises. Provide instruction in operation, set-up, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of machines and systems.
- Support the electrical/electronic requirements of high speed manufacturing environment to include computer networks, HMIs, Servo system and distribute networks
- Conduct a continuous search of new technologies, processes, equipment and materials to enhance product quality, plant safety and operational profitability.
- Assist in establishing training programs for plant electrical and mechanical specialists.
- Responsible for performing the necessary testing; repairing, prevention and predictive maintenance on hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical & electronic control systems and instrumentation along with ensuring safe operations
- Testing of all systems
- Handle implementation of design changes and maintenance activities in support of quality systems
- Create accurate, complete and relevant PM and PdM maintenance schedules in the plant CMMS system
- Program Mods and perform Instrumentation calibration
- Interpretation and understanding of electrical drawings
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and ability to create or edit electrical drawings
- Recommends changes in methods or procedures
- Electrical hardware design capability
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Facilitate good working relationships
- AS Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years in manufacturing environment with supervisory experience
- Understanding and experience in industrial electricity, electronics sensor technology, machine operations, maintenance, NFPA, ANSI and GMP practices
CareerBuilder - 14 months ago