We have an opening for our 2013 Summer Internship Program in Engineering – Construction Services\Contract Administration as a Project Analyst. Our internship will provide Student Interns with practical work experience designed to expand their classroom education and career path as they prepare for a profession in the field of Engineering by way of Construction Services\Contract Administration.
· Develop, plan and assist with management and implementation of activities of moderately complex projects and programs for internal customers
· Develop project progress status reports
· Provides daily project analysis within Construction Services
· Evaluates all contractor certificates of insurance for proper coverage, expiration dates, and endorsement statements per company’s standards
· Updates Docshare files
· Performs administrative duties as needed
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Proficient Microsoft Office and Basic/Visual
· Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
· Highly motivated, organized, reliable and detailed oriented
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Capable of multi-taking efficiently
· Quick learner and not afraid to work with new computer based programs and databases
· Professional appearance and attitude
· Must submit a resume, transcript, and a letter of recommendation
· Must have a 3.0 GPA or above
· Must be currently enrolled at a 4-year accredited College or University
· Must major in Engineering or Accounting
· Must work 30 to 40 hours per week during the 10 week session
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink - 24 months ago
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...