Manufacturing EHS Intern position is responsible in assisting in the Exploration and Investigation of and Development of systems and analysis that could be used in the Safe Manufacturing Environment of Ceramic Tile Products
Lockout Tagout Updates: This project would require an intern to utilize the LockoutPro system to update the Muskogee facilities LOTO documents. Details of this project include, but not limited to:
- Inventory current LOTO documents versus a site equipment list
- Provide action plan to develop LOTO documents for any deficiencies found.
- Develop training materials to assist the site in performing required annual reviews.
- Provide training to safety teams on how to perform LOTO reviews, both procedural and personnel
Residual Risk Reduction Projects (R3): This project would allow the safety person to start at the beginning phase of a safety project and work through the entire phase of the process:
- Initial risk assessment (break down each job task and provide R3 rating)
- Development of Corrective Actions (CA).
- Intermediate risk assessment (forecasting risk reduction if CA implemented)
- Implementation of CA.
- Final risk assessment (R3 of the new process)
Projects for this piece include:
- Press plates (Ergo project)
- Glaze Line Trenches (Ergo project)
- Sorting Line Pallet Pals (Ergo project)
Education and Knowledge:
Completion and or Pursuit of a Bachelors of Occupational Safety and Health program at junior level or above. Clearly add your major, class standing and month/year of graduation to your resume.
0 to 3 years related work experience, past experience in a manufacturing environment considered a plus
Critical competencies include skill to collect, organizes, synthesize and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources; prepare and compile test reports to support recommendations, qualifications and certifications. Good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases. Ability to convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups. Strong interpersonal communication, conflict resolution, organization skills, data analysis and interpretation.
Mohawk Industries - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Dal-Tile Corporation never fails to floor its customers. The company is one of the world's largest and best-known ceramic tile makers....