Provides a variety of customer service and office administration duties related to the sale of products. Assists customers and their clients in the selection of tile / stone products primarily focusing on color, size, and coordination. Within the Gallery location only, acts as an assistant to the Design Consultant.
- Provides tile and stone selection advice and support at least 40% of their time.
- Assists in the operation of the showroom including maintaining tile and stone displays.
- Addresses and resolves customer complaints (returns and order errors).
- Performs shipping and receiving activities for samples, merchandise and displays.
- Performs various office administration duties such as processing payments and receipts, reconciliation of DSR’s and cash box, preparation of bank deposits, balance petty cash box, prepares various performance reports, updates customer master file and creates vendor orders.
- May perform various product order duties such as entering customer orders, creating plant/RDC orders, and completing stock replenishment orders.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records to keep in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Trains and provides assistance to CSR’s.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management.
- Performs other related duties as required.
SSC / STONE CENTER
Showroom Consultant Job Orientation
HS diploma or equivalent experience.
1+ year customer service experience.
Organization, math, time management, computer skills, detail oriented, customer service, and safety conscious.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Mohawk Industries - 2 years ago
Dal-Tile Corporation never fails to floor its customers. The company is one of the world's largest and best-known ceramic tile makers....