G2 is a WPP-owned (NASDAQ: WPPGY) top-five brand activation network with specialties in Digital Marketing, CRM/Direct/Relationship Marketing, Promotional Marketing, Shopper/Retail Marketing and Experiential Marketing. G2 USA is headquartered in New York, and has offices in Chicago, Cincinnati, Philadelphia and San Francisco. Clients include Procter & Gamble, Kraft, Dairy Management Inc, Beam Global Spirits, Adobe, Aetna, Campbell Soup Company, GlaxoSmithKline, Heineken, J.M. Smucker, Liberty Mutual, Pfizer, Time Warner Cable and Waste Management. For more information, visit www.g2.com .
To function as the studio production intern on assigned clients and brands, aiding in the development of outstanding creative.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS (position specifications; such as knowledge/education, skills, problem solving/decision making, risk/bottom line results, management responsibility – people and functions)
- Studio experience within an advertising or marketing agency a plus.
- Working toward bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Graphic Design.
- Good design sense and the ability to work collaboratively with all teams.
- Strong working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Successful track record managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines and constraints, all the while tracking details flawlessly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication to clients, internal staff, and executive management. Ability to interface with client partners as needed.
- Excellent organizational skills to work efficiently and effectively. This applies to your personal time management and organizational skills as well as to your ability to extend such practices across a team.
If you have a link to your portfolio, please share that.
Thanks for your time and interest. With the high volume of replies we receive, it is not possible for us to personally respond to all prospective candidates. Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience.
G2 USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.