This position will execute a comprehensive program of internal auditing including developing/maintaining detailed documentation of our financial reporting systems and processes and creating/executing audit plans. The primary focus relates to executing control testing to support and ensure compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
Qualified applicants will possess:
• Public Accounting experience;
• Strong working knowledge of GAAP, GAAS, and SEC reporting requirements;
• Project management, good time management skills, schedule and deadline oriented
• Excellent communication skills.
Preferred skills include:
• Experience with applications such as Oracle, Excel, Word, Access, Sharepoint
• Telecommunication Billing Platforms and revenue accounting
• Working knowledge of ITGC concepts
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Lumos Networks - 19 months ago
Lumos Networks is a fiber-based service provider in the Mid-Atlantic region. We provide leading-edge data, broadband, voice and IP services...