Position Summary :
Responsible for coordinating and controlling construction and building material inventory, tool control, and logging materials used into the system. Must interface with vendor representatives and other employees on a daily basis in a professional manner. Is responsible for reviewing and balancing end-of-the-month reports. This position must continually devote efforts to the overall reduction of costs of products and inventory levels. The Coordinator assists with special projects and reports department manager or director.
Major Position Responsibilities :
Safety and Infection Control Responsibilities
- Inventory of construction and building material
- Monitor inventory supply levels
- Re-order and verify receipt of supplies as needed
- Collect data and report out
- Identifies potential was to reduce costs
- Inventory and control of tools
- Accurately enter data into Tamis System
Qualifications: ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE, & EXPERIENCE
- Responsible to maintain a safe and clean work environment, including unit based specific safety and infection control requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years inventory control experience, required.
- Knowledge of computerized inventory systems, required.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Word and Excel, required.
- Possess strong interpersonal and oral / written communication skills, required.
- High school diploma, required
- AA Degree with emphasis in purchasing, accounting, or similar, preferred.
Tri-City Medical Center - 14 months ago
For those in southern California's North County, the Tri-City Healthcare District is there to take care of your medical needs. The...