Brief Posting Description
The Engineering/Artificial Lift Field Technician is responsible for monitoring, maintaining, optimizing and installing all artificial lift systems in conjunction with the other field support personnel.
- Optimize, monitor and maintain the performance of all artificial lift systems associated with the District.
- Provide input as to design criteria for artificial lift equipment.
- Act as field representative for Newfield when artificial lift equipment is delivered and set, to insure that the equipment meets design criteria and is in acceptable operating condition.
- Assist in the installation and hookup of artificial lift equipment.
- Assist in trouble-shooting artificial lift issues
- Communicate with the Lease Operators, Production Foreman, District Superintendent and office engineers.
- Assist technical staff with special projects and research.
- Act as relief for Lease Operators and/or Production Foreman.
- Advanced working knowledge of artificial lift systems in Districts
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks and efficiently prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Above average analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Read and comprehend detailed specifications, designs and schematics
- Previous oil field experience.
- 5 plus years of experience in artificial lift systems preferred
- Outside work in sometimes harsh weather conditions.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
How To Apply