Brief Posting Description
- Collecting all relevant data from a new drill well required to develop the completions procedures. This data includes all surveys, GR logs, casing tallies, daily work reports, etc. The production tech would be responsible for gathering the data and storing the data online in a consistent and logical electronic well filing system.
- Developing initial completion procedures for the engineers, based on a “Template” and filling in the well’s actual data. The engineer would then finalize the technical aspects of the completion prognosis, and then on from there.
- Create Completion packets for field hands, engineers, and well files. Completions packets would consist of completion procedures, survey data, well bore diagrams, etc.
- Develop Wellbore Diagrams for each well, pre- and post-completion report.
- Update Frac database with all technical aspects of the frac’s, currently being done by engineers.
- Assume logistical duties, such as creating AFE’s, populating AFE templates with cost estimate data, etc.
- Track and centralize flowback data for continued analysis by the engineers of pressure and flow trends.
- Printout and coordinate all documents and records for our Monthly Field Focus Team Meetings, held in E/P.
- Update/Maintain the Completions schedule and coordinate with the drilling dept rep to keep the entire Drilling/Completions schedule updated.
- Provide capital update for the Capital Pulse system. Provide relevant info for the production pulse system.
- Provide Monthly Capital Accruals to be checked by the engineers.
- Knowledge of Dwights, IHS, Peep, OFM, Excel and Access software strongly preferred.
- Good analytical and math skills required.
- Good communication skills required.
- Good multi-tasking and prioritizing skills required.
- Computer graphics experience is a plus
- High School degree or equivalent required. College Degree a plus.
- Minimum five years engineering technician experience required.
How To Apply