Brief Posting Description
Responsible for material control for the Drilling, Completions & Operations Departments
- Responsible for the reconciliation of controllable and non- controllable tangible equipment for the drilling, production, & completion operations of Newfield’s Mid-Continent Region.
- Works closely with both the drilling and production teams to appropriately track equipment and resolve inventory issues in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate the disposal of surplus tubulars and equipment for the Region.
- Answer information requests and audit exceptions presented by joint interest, internal and external audits related to material control.
- Work closely with Material Procurement personnel to insure proper handling and billing for goods and services.
- Plan, organize, and execute year-end inventory and analyze data and identify discrepancies. This includes periodic physical audits of inventory
- Ability to interface effectively with engineering staff, management, financial personnel within the company, as well as outside vendors.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Work effectively with little supervision within groups or alone as required.
- Ability to prioritize and work under deadlines. Often need to “think outside the box” to accomplish team goals.
- Minimum College degree required preferably in business.
- Strong background in materials management & accounting.
How To Apply
Newfield Exploration - 2 years ago