Brief Posting Description
Working under the supervision of the Office Services Lead, the full-time Office Services Assistant oversees and manages all office procedures and other tasks as assigned by the Office Services Lead.
- Open, sort, and distribute all incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/FedEx/USPS or similarly delivered packages.
- Deliver/pickup all in house mail.
- Coordinate, set up, and break down meeting rooms and training rooms.
- Organize and assist in employee office moves and new office setups.
- Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment, furniture and supplies
- Research, price and purchase office furniture, equipment and supplies
- Arrange for the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Support staff in assigned project-based work.
- Assist with overall maintenance of the organization and its offices.
- Organizes and implements all setups required (including food, drinks and supplies) for requested events and sends confirmation of receipt to requesting party.
- Maintains a calendar of events detailing upcoming functions.
- Responsible for greeting and supervision of outside contract catering staff and providing them with layouts and timelines of scheduled events.
- Processes payment of catering charges utilizing Newfield P-Card and maintains receipts for food and supplies.
- Reconciles monthly P-Card statement and submits to Manager for approval.
- Receptionist duties whenever necessary.
- Stock receptionist area with coffee and related supplies on a daily basis.
- Maintains, issues and tracks temporary badges for Newfield direct employees.
- Performs other security and office services related duties as required or requested.
- Ensures the reception station is staffed 100% of the time.
- Task list responder for Office Services.
- 2+ years experience in an administrative assistant role which includes meeting/event planning, setup. Or 2+ years as a corporate meeting/event planner, meeting scheduler or similar type of service.
- Some experience with corporate receptionist duties; including badge issuance and maintenance preferred.
- Computer literacy, with ability to operate MS Office applications.
- Superior customer service and verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and results-oriented are necessary. Also, able to prioritize, multi-task, and work efficiently, independently, as well as, cooperatively in a fast-paced environment under ever changing conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when requested
How To Apply
Newfield Exploration - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -