Brief Posting Description
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, motivated and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a team of diverse people and programs. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management, including the coordination of complex management meetings, calendar invites, room scheduling, Lunch and Learn / Catering Requests and scheduling conference calls.
- Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations, updating reports, charts and graphs as needed.
- Experience scheduling domestic travel arrangements for management and team.
- Handling of correspondence, answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain supplies and order in community areas:
- Conference rooms
- Work rooms
- Supply rooms
- Printing stations
- Manage individual supply orders, expense reports, mail, Fed Ex, Courier and subscriptions for management and teams.
- Assist in coordination of moves including working with IT on computer needs, office services on office needs and Records Management on inventory and box pick up.
- Scheduling and paperwork support for weekly meetings and peer reviews.
- Provide Back Up Support for ONGC Executive Assistant.
- Timely, detailed-oriented and organized with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter who has the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient typing (55+ WPM), proofreading and PC skills in a Windows environment.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years administrative support experience required.
- Prior upstream oil and gas experience, supporting large teams a must!
How To Apply