Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the Revenue Accounting Manager and assisting the team in ensuring the booking of revenues and expenses and collection of purchaser receivables are accurately and timely reflected in the financial records.
· Demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness and adaptability.
· Multi-tasker who can meet tight deadlines and solve problems in time-sensitive environment.
· Quick learner, strong analytical skills with attention to details.
· Hands on team player with ability to effectively interact and communicate with staff, peers and management.
· Processing all revenues for designated properties
· Respond to owner questions
· Maintain gas balancing positions
· Assist regulatory accountant in answering questions and resolving discrepancies
· Analyze owner payments, production variances and accounts receivables
· Analysis of revenues and expenses
· Assist with special projects as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
· Industry experience in Oil and Gas required
· Prefer 5+ years of relevant experience
· Oracle Energy experience a plus
· Ability to interact well with others
· Strong analytical skills
How To Apply