Jack Gaughen Realtor® |
ERA® is seeking a Field Marketing Manager to work in the Camp Hill Home Office.
External Job Description
Jack Gaughen Realtor® ERA® is one of the largest residential real estate brokers in ERA Franchise Systems, Inc. with 11 offices and more than 400 sales associates and staff serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, Lebanon, York, Adams and Franklin counties. Jack Gaughen Realtor® ERA® offers a full array of home ownership services including mortgage, title, insurance, property management, relocation, appraisal and new home services.
Jack Gaughen Realtor® ERA® is a member of the NRT family of companies. With approximately 750 offices and 45,000 sales associates, NRT LLC is the nation's leading residential real estate brokerage company. NRT owns and operates companies in more than 35 of the nation's largest metropolitan markets.
NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners and joint ventures provides mortgage, title, insurance, escrow, warranty, relocation and concierge services to NRT's family of companies. We own and operate companies in more than 35 of the nation's largest metropolitan areas, with approximately 750 sales offices, 5,100 employees and 45,000 sales associates in our extended family. Our companies do business under the world-renowned Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and The Corcoran Group® brand names.
Jack Gaughen Realtor® ERA® is seeking a Field Marketing Manager to work in the Camp Hill Market Office.
The Field Marketing Manager’s primary purpose is to work proactively to implement marketing strategies and tactics that are in alignment with Company direction and local market needs and support the company’s key business drivers. The marketing manager is responsible for the development and implementation of local marketing plans for the area market in collaboration with the local company president and the regional vice president of marketing. This individual also provides orientation and assistance to associates and staff on key marketing programs and resources and is the key representative for all marketing initiatives for ERA Harrisburg.
Strategic Market Planning & Delivery
Education and Orientation of Marketing Systems
- Drive the local marketing planning process and lead the execution of regional and local marketing programs.
- Interact with regional vice president of marketing and other regional marketing personnel in coordination with the budgeting and fulfillment of advertising, event management, awards & recognition, public relations opportunities, and creative services.
- Collaborate with regional resource center marketing leadership to design display and electronic ads, and other collateral material, and then implement the resulting creative. Plan, implement and manage the local company’s marketing budget allocation.
Communications & Market Positioning
- Communicate and implement all relevant marketing tools (i.e.: packaged campaigns, promotions, seminars, in person marketing events, and new marketing materials) to the local company sales team.
- Prepare and disseminate communications and instructions within the local company in advance of promotional launches and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain a significant presence in the local sales offices presenting at office meetings and with one-on-one agent meetings.
- Assist in implementing company and agent awareness program including events, public relations and communications
- Leverage regional resources to deliver market position messaging internally and externally.
- Responsible for delivering and maintaining company communication efforts on various social media channels
In compliance with the Immigration Control and Reform Act of 1986, NRT LLC and its subsidiary companies will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. NRT does not generally provide sponsorship or employment visa status. Employment by NRT is contingent upon completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Experience with new and social media, internet and traditional advertising including contract negotiations and procurement
- Experience with event management including venue selection, vendor solicitation and budget analysis
- Must have exceptional presentation skills, comfortable in large and small settings
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to perform small copywriting jobs as well as presentation writing and presentation development
- Copywriting , presentation writing and presentation development skills
- Ability to work in a minimally supervised environment
- Ability to interact with and leverage the resources of a regional marketing support center to support the local company
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Real estate related experience is a plus
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home